In addition to this policy, each service offered by us may have additional insulation provisions that are specific to the particular service. These supplementary disclosures are made adjacent to the given service while its information is gathered.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL BE GATHERED?
We gather data to effectively provide you with the best experiences from our services and products. We provide some of this data directly when we create an account or are contacted for support. We acquire some of the information to record interactions with our WEBSITE, for example, using technologies such as COOKIES - this can gather data about your use of our services and Digital products, your device (devices) and your position.
We will collect and process the following data about you (the "information"):
- We may gather information about you by filling out forms or by correspondence by phone, email or otherwise. This includes the information you provide when you register, subscribe to any service, enter a business, promotion or survey and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, nationality, telephone number and preferences.
We can automatically gather the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address, which usually connects your computer to the Internet, your password information, screen resolution details, browser type and version, time zone setting, mobile and information about network, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform and information about your geographical position;
- Information about your visit, including the uniform Resource Locators (URL), visualization in our Digital products and services (including date and time); pages you have examined or searched for; response times for pages, loading errors, length of visits to certain pages, information about interaction on the page, and any telephone number taken from customer service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We can use your information in many ways, including providing Digital services or products, personalizing and improving the services we offer, to perform our obligations, communicate with you, analyze the use of our Digital services and products and in other ways .
We may disclose your information to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use for any of our services and Digital products, to protect our rights, comply with applicable laws and how reasonably necessary to operate our systems and protect our WEBSITE and our users
We can use your information to:
- communicate with you (including by post, telephone, e-mail and / or mobile messaging), such as to warn you about new features, offers (including goods and services) in our Digital services and products, with prior consent;
- execute our obligations resulting from any contract, established between us and provide you with the information;
- create an individual profile for you, so that we can understand and respect your preferences;
- registration care goals;
- administer and provide requested services;
- perform market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer; - improve the quality of our service and the security of our services and Digital products;
- analyze preferences so that we can improve the products and services we offer;
- relation to appointment / advertising of activities;
- follow the activity navigation on the WEBSITE and in our services and Digital products;
- obtain a set of legal personal data, obtained from third-party sources; - comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- any other goal that we may notify you from time to time.
We may share information with:
- third party organizations, carefully selected to perform certain processing activities, with the necessary protections in place of complying with the applicable data protection law;
- any ASIBRAS Capital partner in a manner to which with express consent;
- each one who can assume the management of our Digital products and services, or subcontractors that operate part of our Digital products and services on our part. Any other organization that accesses your information in the course of providing services on our part, will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to ensure that they protect your information and comply with applicable data protection and isolation laws. We can also audit independently from these service providers to ensure that our standards are met;
- any law enforcement agency that requests it, as we are reasonably satisfied with the circumstances surrounding the request.
We will disclose your information to third parties:
- to force or apply the Terms and Conditions of Use of this WEBSITE, of our Digital products and services;
- to protect our rights, property, or security, our customers or others. This includes information exchanged with other companies and organizations for the purposes of protecting against fraud and reducing credit risk; - to comply with applicable laws and legal government requests;
- to make our systems work properly or to protect ASIBRAS Capital and our users.
How we store your data and records:
The collected data and activity records will be stored in a safe and controlled environment for the minimum period stipulated according to the table below:
- Registration data -> 5 years after the end of the relationship (Articles 12 and 34 of the Consumer Protection Code); - Digital identification data -> 6 months (Art. 15, Marco Civil da Internet).
If requested, the data may be deleted before this deadline. However, it may happen that the data needs to be kept for a longer period, due to law, court order, fraud prevention (art. 11, II, “a” of the General Data Protection Law “LGPD”, Law No. 13.709 / 2018), credit protection (art. 7, X, LGPD) and other legitimate interests, in accordance with article 10 of the LGPD. After the term and the legal need, they will be excluded using safe disposal methods, or used anonymously for statistical purposes.
It is important for us that children can enjoy the WEBSITE and our Digital products and services in a responsible manner. We encourage parents and guardians to supervise children in their online activities, for example, by adopting parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help and provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from revealing their name, address and other personal information online without parental permission.
Supervising your child is important to us. We are dedicated to safeguarding personal information of children gathered online, but parents and guardians should teach their children how to exercise control over personal information exploited on the Internet.
If you are under 18, we will need your parent's or guardian's permission to register on our WEBSITE. Please contact us in the "Service" section so that we can complete this procedure.
We do not store information of children under 18, of any type or quantity, unless the system has no way of knowing the age of the user. exempting ASIBRAS Capital from any responsibility.
We have security protocols to protect your access information or personal information from misuse or disclosure, unauthorized modification, and illegal destruction or accidental loss. We only allow access to our databases when necessary, and then in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Use.
WHERE DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We use national and international service providers, but databases stay with suppliers in Brazil, we use these service providers to help direct our Digital products and services (or services available in our Digital products or services).
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
You have the right to access, correct, delete your information, or restrict our processing in certain situations.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- Accessing your personal information. This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and verify that we have processed it legally;
- Correcting the personal information we hold about you. This allows you to have corrected any incomplete or inaccurate information about yourself;
- The deletion of your personal information. This allows you to request the deletion of personal information, also to delete any linked campaigns or services.
To request a restriction on the processing of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
No fee will be charged, you will not have to pay anything to access your personal information (or exercise any other rights). However, we can charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is unfortunate or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
In this way, we will need identity confirmations so that we can continue the service. This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not revealed to any person who is not entitled to receive it.
Nothing in these Data Privacy Terms will confer any right or benefit to third parties. If any of the terms or conditions contained herein are deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
© Copyright 2023 - ASIBRAS Capital - All rights reserved
These Terms and Conditions of Use were updated on December 9, 2023.